Monday, February 19, 2018

Marshal Daloron of the Black Templars.

 This project has been sitting on my table for over a year, along with a host of other bikers that are up next. The bike itself I got from a friend, which if I remember correctly is a scout marine Outrider bike, but I decided to use it as my Marshal's (Captain) bike, as it stands out.
The Templar cross on the front is from Shapeways. I've ordered from them before for my Imperial fists. The various icons they make are a good fit on shoulder pads for my marines, and the angle on the bike's front happened to work well for the cross.
 I decided to throw a shield onto the back of the bike, as I tend to equip my Marshal's for long term close combat. So, if he gets into a melee battle and dismounts (Story wise, not so much game wise) he has his shield with him.
I also gave him a thunder hammer, as I imagine him doing high-speed chases for enemy vehicles, and a thunder hammer tends to be a good weapon for dealing with them up close. The bike itself is equipped with a bolter and plasma gun. Giving him ranged anti-infantry and some anti-heavy, such as vehicles and armoured infantry.

1 comment:

  1. Cool bike.

    I'll have to check out Shapeways. I've heard of it but am not really sure what it is.

    ReplyDelete