Saturday, January 27, 2018

Mechanicus Leman Russ and Great Unclean One WIP

After a suggestion from a friend, I decided to paint this Leman Russ as Mechanicus aligned that has been attached as added support to my Guard army. I did my Mechanicus split Orange-blue paint scheme, using Jokaero Orange and Caledor Sky as the base, followed by a wash of Nuln Oil and highlighting of Leadbelcher.
 As typical of my Mechanicus, the tank has their cog-toothed "K" on the left side. It is also currently equipped in Battletank load out, using a Battlecannon, Lascannon and sponson Plasma Cannons.

 I left all the gun barrels unglued, and the turret is magnetized, allowing me to set up any variant of the tank I want for any given battle.
On my upcoming painting list... This monstrosity that is the new Great Unclean One, equipped with the Doomsday Bell, which replenishes nearby friendly units every turn. This will be a very fun... and disgusting, project.

No comments:

Post a Comment