Thursday, January 25, 2018

Techpriest Kalia

 I got this model from a friend and not sure where it came from company wise. Being a very 40k like engineer, I decided to make her a Imperial Guard attached techpriest from my mechanicus world of Kath.
Being from Kath, I painted her in the Kath colours. The blue is based in Caledor Sky, washed in Nuln Oil and highlighted in Lothern Blue. The Orange is based in Jokaero Orange, also washed in Nuln Oil, and Highlighted with Averland Sunset. The highlighting of the orange is still experimental, I don't work with orange often, and still haven't found way I like best to highlight it.



On the back of her cloak, is the cog-tooth lining of my Kath mechanicus and on the blue is their offical symbol, the cog-toothed "K".

Of course... As I post this I realize I forgot to do the base... Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment